Nourish and Hydrate your body skin
Nourish and Hydrate – The skin of the body is the largest organ. It is our contact with the outside, and that is why we must pay attention to its care, both internally and externally.
The human body is approximately 70% water, and therefore hydration is also responsible for our skin looking radiant and in good condition. Dehydration is precisely one of the causes of lack of vitality, firmness, and the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles. Sometimes we hear that you have to keep your skin hydrated and nourished, but is hydrating the same as nurturing?
It is essential to understand this to determine what type of products are the most interesting for each case. Hydrate means that we provide water. Our body distributes it as needed, but over the years, that capacity diminishes. It accelerates aging. Nourishing the skin means that we favor the contribution of other nutrients to strengthen it, prepare it so that its hydrolipidic mantle is more protected and its appearance improves.
Beyond the importance of diet, habits, our emotional system, and health in general, the skin can affect by external factors such as climatic agents such as excess sun, air or heating, air conditioning.
The important thing is to maintain the balance between hydration and the nutrition of our skin.
At La Rueda Natural, we have a wide selection of vegetable oils with excellent properties to nourish the skin and body creams to help hydration. Next, we detail some of the oils that we commercialize and for what type of skin they are appropriate and specific characteristics.
Nourish and Hydrate
Ayurveda Khadi Oils
The Khadi brand offers a wide selection of oils intended for different skin types and needs.
Rose Oil: it especially creates to prevent sun spots and improve the appearance of all skin types.
Hibiscus Oil: It is specially made for sensitive skin, soothes and softens the skin, avoiding heat and inflammation, and provides elasticity and flexibility.
Violet Oil is specially made to balance and benefit all skin types. It will also keep the skin fresh, hydrated, eliminate imperfections and improve skin tone.
White Lily Oil is specially assembled to treat dry and mature skin. The White Lily and another combination of Ayurvedic plants reduce inflammation, hydrates, refreshes, tones, and prevents aging and wrinkles.
Pink Lotus Oil specially formulated to treat excessive oil production, eliminate heat, and keep the skin hydrated and soft. Astringent plants keep skin clean and prevent breakouts while hydrating.
Anti-aging oil specially made for mature skin and fight against ageing.
Ten herbs of anti-cellulite oil are specially made to treat cellulite, stimulating the metabolism to dissolve fats and eliminate toxins.
Centella Oil specially made to generate elasticity and revitalize, avoiding stretch marks and scars. It similarly tones and firms tired and flabby skin.
- It obtains from the pulp of the avocado fruit. And also, it is an excellent anti-aging oil rich in omega nine fatty acids (oleic) and active antioxidants (tocopherols, carotenoids, and phytosterols).
- It is very nourishing, softening, and protective.
- Due to its density and smooth touch, it uses on dry, dehydrated, and mature skin.
- It recycles as a hair mask and as an anti-stretch mark.
- This excellent oil obtains from the seeds of the plant. It is a very stable oil due to its specific composition in fatty acids.
- It helps prevent dehydration as it reduces water loss from the skin. That is nutritious but absorbs very well and does not leave a greasy sensation.
- It is an excellent sebaceous regulator and softening and soothing, making it suitable for all skin types: dry, oily, or sensitive.
- It can use as a make-up remover and a re-balancing of the oil on the scalp.
- It is a very light and fluid oil that quickly penetrates the skin.
- It has exciting anti-aging properties due to its lipid composition. Anti-wrinkle.
- It is an excellent oil to treat sagging because it helps the skin’s elasticity. Devitalized skin has a good ally with this oil.