What are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils are natural volatile aromatic mixes created in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other plants. However, they are responsible for protecting them and play an essential role in pollination. If you have ever enjoyed the trail of a rose, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils.
In addition to providing delicious fragrances, they have intrinsic benefits that have long uses in food preparation, beauty actions, and alternative practices for welfare.
How Are Essential Oils Used?
As highly concentrated substances, essential oils must always dilute in other elements such as vegetable oils, water, or clays. There are three different ways to take advantage of the benefits of essential oils for our body:
Inhalation – The aromas activate our limbic system, the one in charge of regulating emotions, memory, hunger, and sexual instincts. Furthermore, you can use a diffuser or add a few drops of hot water to the oil to inhale the steam. It is usually one of the harmless ways to use oils, so try aromatherapy.
Most essential oils cannot apply directly to the skin, but once diluted in other oils or water, some are no longer harmful in direct contact with the body. Only lavender, chamomile, and tea tree essential oils can be applied directly to the skin. Essential oils deeply hydrate and nourish, leaving a velvety touch without a greasy feeling on the skin. Furthermore, if you want to regenerate the skin of the face, you can apply a few drops of essential oil on the forehead, chin, cheekbones, and nose and spread them from the inside to the outside of the face with downward movements. For the rest of the body, applying essential oils with massages stimulates microcirculation, favors the disappearance of cellulite, improves elasticity and firmness of the skin, and eliminates the feeling of heavy legs.
Eaten – Essential oils can be swallowed in the form of pills, although in this case, it has to be a specialist who does the prescription and dosage.
Benefits of Essential Oils
As each oil carries the specific properties of its plant of origin, we find different uses. And also, most oils, to a greater or lesser extent, act as:
- Cell regenerators,
However, we recommend lavender, carrot, or cypress essential oil to treat dry, irritated, tired, or congested skin. And also, other of the most popular essential oils are oregano and juniper, which act as an anti-cellulite and drain to refine the silhouette.
Your hair will also benefit from these oils: rosemary restores shine to weak hair, eucalyptus cleanses the scalp, sage oil stimulates hair growth, and peppermint adds vigor to hair. Patchouli oil reduces acne, and lemon oil purifies oily skin. To relax the body, orange and tangerine. For the opposite, jasmine, an aphrodisiac.
When you discover the wide world around these oils, you will want to do alchemy at home. With its use, you will get to know all their properties, ways to use them, and precautions to consider. It will be enjoyable to try mixtures and create your home remedies. Also, discover the benefits it has for babies and pregnant women. But this idea is also beautiful if you still don’t dare to take out test tubes and test tubes.
Attention: take some time for yourself, choose the oil you want to taste, fill the bathtub with hot water, turn down the light, add a few drops of oil to the water, breathe in the aroma, feel how it acts. On your skin and relax.
Types of Essential Oils
From Nature, we can obtain a multitude of these oils, for we are going to highlight this KIT of Essential Oils:
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, and healing. However, Ideal for fighting acne and athlete’s foot.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Diuretic and tonic.
- Fight cellulite and varicose veins. Good Circulatory. Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Combats muscle pain. And also, very useful in respiratory infections. Mosquito repellent.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Excellent for skincare, Circulatory Tonic. Firming Bust.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Antiseptic, expectorant, and sedative. However, we are regenerating, anti-aging and tonic.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Balances the skin. Fight headaches and dizziness. Ideal for burns.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Balances oily skin and acne. Anti-cellulite.
- Mandarin Essential Oil: Ideal for mature skin. Combat fluid retention.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Combats muscle or joint pain. And also, an excellent remedy for foot pain.
- Orange Essential Oil: Tonic, soothing and hydrating, Help fight cellulitis.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Combats arthritis and muscle aches. However, stimulates microcirculation.
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil: Cellular Regenerator. Furthermore, Ideal for fluid retention and anti-cellulite treatments.
The Essential oils are potent, if combined, are much more effective. There is no limit to the number of Essential Oils that can mix into a formula, but it recommends using 3 or 4 Essential Oils. The ideal is to join oils with the same Energetic Polarity (Yin or Yang), and the treatment will be faster and more effective.
Barbie as The Island Princess Full movie in Hindi
Barbie Movie in Hindi Barbie is the fashion doll manufacture by the American toy company Mattel that has appear in…
Sooryavanshi Full Movie Download 2021
Sooryavanshi Movie Download Sooryavanshi movie download is the 2021 Indian Hindi action film written and director Rohit Shetty and producer…