Sanjay Dutt Net Worth LifeStyle
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth: Sanjay Dutt was born on July 29, 1959, in Bombay (Mumbai), Maharashtra, India. He is an Indian entertainer, actor and model in Hindi Bollywood films. However, he gained popularity for his most outstanding skills in movies. His full name is Sanjay Balraj Dutt. His father, Sunil Dutt, was also a major Bollywood entertainer and his mother (Nargis) was also a Bollywood artist.
He is an Indian Bollywood artist who started working in Bollywood in the 1990s. Sanjay Dutt’s life experiences have been full of hardships.
Mr Sanjay Dutt is also known as “Baba” by his fans. He has worked in Hindi cinema since 1981. The actor has worked in almost 154 films during his career. His life was full of problems, but he is one of India’s biggest stars right now.
- Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе: Ѕаnјау Dutt
- Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Ѕаnјау Ваlrај Dutt
- Gеndеr: Маlе
- Аgе: 62 уеаrѕ оld
- Віrth Dаtе: 29 Јulу 1959
- Віrth Рlасе: Мumbаі, Маhаrаѕhtrа, Іndіа
- Nаtіоnаlіtу: Іndіаn
- Неіght: 1.83 m
- Wеіght: 85 kg
- Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ: Маrrіеd
- Children/Kids: Trishala Dutt, Shahraan Dutt, Iqra Dutt
About Sanjay Dutt Net Worth
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth is $35 million as of 2021. He is known for his unique dialogue style and comedic timing in the Bollywood industry. He has a large following in India and is called Sanju Baba by his fans.
The total Net worth of Mr Sanjay Dutt is around $21 million, which in Indian currency is about 150 million Indian rupees or approximately one hundred and fifty million rupees INR only. He earns maximum income from brand endorsements, for which he charges Rs 5 to 6 crores. With such a feat, Sanjay Sir is always at the forefront of social causes and charity work. He is the brand ambassador for Polio Cure and several other Indian states for tourism. He is one of the highest income taxpayers in the country.
Sanjay Dutt’s annual income is more than 15 million rupees. He is also a producer, for which he earns a lot of income from cinema. Sanjay Dutt Net Worth per film is 7 million rupees which he collects from the producers. The actor and producer also donate a sizeable portion of his profits to children and the poor. About 10% of his net worth increases every year.
Net Worth 2021:
- Name Sanjay Dutt
- Net Worth 2021 $35 Million
- Net Worth In Indian Rupees 261 Crore
- Monthly Income 1 Crore
- Yearly Income 15 Crore
- Per Movie Income 7 Crore
- Profession Actor, Producer
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth Last 5 Years:
- 2020 $30 Million
- 2019 $27 Million
- 2018 $25 Million
- 2017 $23 Million
- 2016 $21 Million
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth Professional Career:
Sanjay Dutt started his career and took his first steps in “Rocky” in 1987. However, three days before the movie was released, his mother died. After that, he appeared in the film “Vidhaata” in 1982, the year’s highest-grossing film. The actor rose to fame after playing the lead role in the 1986 movie “Naam”.
In 1993, Sanjay Dutt was in jail for participating in a bombing in Mumbai, and after spending four years in prison, he came back and started Bollywood films. After that, Sanjay Dutt worked on more films, including “Daud” in 1997, “Dushman” in 1988 and “Vaastav” in 1999, “Ek Aur Ek Gyarah” and “Munnabhai M.B.B.S” in 2003.
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth work in both Каbzaа (1988) and Ј. R. Dutta’s 1989 was well received by pundits, though both films only oversaw the usual theatrical pairings.
He also appeared in many hit movies like “Lage Raho Munna Bhai” in 2006, “Double Dhamaal” in 2011, “Agneepath” in 2012 and “Panipat” in 2019.
Sanjay Dutt was under arrest under the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act in April 1993. The terrorism charges were dropped, but he was convicted of unlawful possession of weapons. After serving his sentence with good conduct and good behaviour, he was released on February 25, 2016.
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth Awards and Achievements
- Filmfare Award in 2004
- Filmfare Award in 2000
- I.I.F.A. in 2010 and I.I.F.A. in 2000
- Annual Central European Bollywood Awards, India
- Best Actor (Hindi) in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003) – B.F.J.A. Award in 2004
- Most Sensational Actor in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003) – Bollywood Movie Award in 2004
- Critics Award for Best Actor in Kaante (2002) – Bollywood Movie Award in 2003
- Zee Cine Awards – Best Actor Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006)
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth House:
Sanjay Dutt is one of the biggest celebrities in the Indian industry. And he owns a luxurious house in Bandra’s Pali Hill Mumbai; he stays with his children and his wife, Manyata Dutt. This house has a gym, a jacuzzi on the terrace and a comfortable sleeping area; most living areas are white and cream colour combinations. He bought this house for 17 million Indian rupees.
Sanjay Dutt Net Worth Cars:
Sanjay Dutt owns luxurious cars in the Bollywood industry.
- Ferrari 599 – The price of the vehicle in India is Rs 3.57 crore.
- He also owns other expensive cars, including Rolls Royce Ghost – The price in India is 6 million rupees. So it’s the most expensive car in your garage.
- Audi R8 – 2.72 Crore
- Audi Q7 – price in India 80 Lakh
- BMW 7 Series – price 2.46 Crore
- Range Rover L.W.B. S.V. Autobiography, the cost of the car is Rs 4.09 crore in India.
- On the other hand, the “Audi A8L” cost is 90 lakh.
Also Read: Timthetatman Net Worth