Rohit Shetty Net Worth Profile
Rohit Shetty Net worth: Mr Shetty is a screenwriter, producer, director, reality judge, star creator, master storyteller, and movie trendsetter. At just 17 years old, he directed his first film, released in 2003 and is among the highest-paid directors and producers in the Bollywood industry. He is an Indian best director and producer who works on Bollywood movies.
Rohit Shetty was born on March 14, 1973 in Bombay, Maharashtra. He began his career at the age of 17 as an assistant director. Rohit made many successful movies like Chennai Express, Singham movie series, Golmal movie series. Rohit Shetty’s wife’s name is Maya Rohit Shetty. Together they have a son, Ishaan Rohit Shetty.
He owns the production house “Rohit Shetty Production House Pvt. Limited”, one of the biggest production houses in the Bollywood industry.
- Full Name Rohit Shetty
- Birthplace Mumbai, Maharastra, India
- Height 1 feet, 185 cm
- Weight 80 Kg
- Father Mudhu Balwant Shetty
- Mother Ratna Shetty
- Identified as Indian Film Director
- Status Top Film Director
- Education St Mary’s School
- Nationality Indian
- Residence Mumbai, India
- Spousal status Married
- Spouse Maya Rohit Shetty M. 2005
- Children 1
- Son Ishaan
Rohit Shetty Net Worth
The total Rohit Shetty Net Worth is around $38 million, which in Indian currency is around Rs 280 crore Indian rupees. Rohit Shetty Net Worth has increased by 58% in recent years. Rohit Shetty Net Worth includes movie earnings, personal investments, and production houses. Also, as a philanthropist, he is among the leaders in sharing for a social and charitable cause. In addition, he is one of the largest taxpayers in the country.
One of the most loved celebrity directors in Bollywood, Rohit Shetty, has a net worth of $40 million as of October 2022, equal to Rs300 crores in Indian rupees. In addition, he has a monthly salary of approx—Rs 2 crore with an annual income of Rs20 crore rupees in Oct 2022.
In addition to all his worth, he receives a salary of Rs 2 crore every year for film, endorsements, sponsorships. It also includes his investments, real estate, stocks. Apart from this, he also charges Rs 5 Crore Rupees to brands for sponsorships.
- Name Rohit Shetty
- Profession Director, Producer, Stunt-Man
- Net Worth (2022) $38 Million
- Net Worth In Indian Rupees Rs 300 Crore +
- Monthly Salary & Income Rs 3 Crore +
- Yearly/Annual Income Rs 30 Crore +
- Salary per movie Rs 2-3 Crore +
- Money Factors Movies, Scenes, Shows
- Monthly Income 3 Crore+
- Yearly Income 36 Crore+
Rohit Shetty Net Worth Last 5 Years:
- 2022 $40 Million
- 2021 $37 Million
- 2020 $34 Million
- 2019 $29 Million
- 2018 $24 Million
2013 Most Entertaining Director, Best Film
2014 Best Director, Mr Box Office India Blockbuster
2018 Best Film
Big Star Entertainment Awards
Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
Zee Cine Awards
Producers Guild Film Awards
Rohit Shetty Net Worth Career
- He career started as an assistant director in the film Phool Aur Kaante, at the age of 17 on Ajay Devgn’s debut film.
- He then worked with Devgn in Suhaag and Haqeeqat, as well as with Kumar in Zulmi.
- Shetty made his independent film debut in 2003 with Zameen, starring Ajay Devgn.
- Shetty’s first and most surprising domestic hit was Golmaal 3 with Ajay Devgn
- On August 9, 2013, Shetty’s Chennai Express premiered, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone was also a big hit. Domestically, Chennai Express became the highest-grossing Bollywood film.
- The film has grossed over $17.4 million internationally, making it the third highest-grossing Bollywood film in history.
- Shetty participated in the TV show Comedy Circus as a judge.
- Shetty directed Singham Returns, a sequel to his 2011 film Singham, starring Ajay Devgn in 2014.
- In 2014, he was the host of the fifth season of the Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, a stunt game show
- Golmaal Again, in the Golmaal series (the fourth film), was directed by Shetty.
- Land Rover Range Rover SVR 4 crores
- BMW 7 series 46 crores
- Land Rover Range Vogue 2.5 crores
- BMW 7 series 46 crores
- Mercedes Benz 1 crores
- Audi Q8 4 crores
Also Read: Movies Like The Platform
www abola pt overview, ratings,linkedin, fb, competitor, detail info
www abola pt finds the biggest news of Soccer and more online available 24hr every day. Meanwhile, at www abola…
kidkare com – most trusted CACFP, review, how to use? feature, And more
kidkare com is used for daycare management for the children and adult program (CACFT) KidKare by Minute Menu is the…