Lil Tecca Net Worth Biography
Lil Tecca Net Worth: He is a nineteen-year-old rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer who has been more successful than other rappers twice his age. He rose from high school to the top 10 on the Billboard charts in just one year. His net worth is estimated to be around $ 3 million.
Lil Tecca is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter from New York City. He admits that he has a closer relationship with people online than in real life. Due to his growing popularity, she cannot follow his circle of friends, but also has no interest in making new friends. ‘he does.
Tecca rose to prominence with his debut single, “Ransom,” which amassed over 400 million views on Spotify and peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Full Name Tyler-Justin Anthony Sharpe
- Nickname Tecca
- Age 19 Years Old (2021)
- Date Of Birth August 26, 2002
- Birth Place Queens, New York, United States
- Height 5 ft 8 in (178 cm)
- Weight 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Hair Color Dark Brown
Lil Tecca Net Worth
Lil Tecca Net Worth estimates to be around $ 3 million in 2021. He is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He rose to fame with his single “Ransom”, which garnered him much recognition and peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song also racked up over 370 million views on YouTube and has more than 900 million sounds on Spotify.
The track featured on their debut mixtape – We Love You Tecca, in which most of their singles grabbed nationwide attention. Currently, the rapper has massive success around the world.
Lil Tecca Net Worth first track was in collaboration with his dear friend, Lil Gummybear, back in 2017. But it was his single hit Ransom that broke through the rapper glass ceiling.
His single Ransom placed top 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, got over 700 million plays on Spotify, and over 300 million views on YouTube!
Most of his fans are young people like Lil Tecca has over 2 million subscribers on YouTube and over 4 million followers on Instagram. He was so successful at a very young age.
Net Worth 2021:
- Name Lil Tecca
- Net Worth 2021 $ 3 Million
- Age 19
- Annual Salary $ 250,000 +
- Profession Rapper
- Gender Male
Lil Tecca Net Worth Last 5 Years:
- 2021 $3 Million
- 2020 $2 Million
- 2019 $1.5 Million
- 2018 $0.8 Million
- 2017 $0.4 Million
Lil Tecca Net Worth Early life
Tyler-Justin Anthony Sharpe was born on August 26, 2002, in the New York borough of Queens. He grew up in the Springfield Gardens neighbourhood of Queens but later moved to the Lawrence area of Long Island.
He is of Jamaican descent, and his parents are Jamaican immigrants. Sharpe aspired to be in the NBA from an early age, but around the age of 12, he dedicated himself to a musical career.
He charted at number four on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. In addition, Tecca released many numbers such as “Did it Again”, “Love Me”, “Bassanova”, and “Molly Girl”. These songs attracted fans from all over the world and helped Tecca build a massive following for their songs.
Lil Tecca Net Worth Career
- When Lil Tecca was nine years old, he responded to his interest in music by rapping with his friends on the microphone on Xbox. However, during his college days, he lost interest in basketball and considered taking music more seriously.
- Tecca said in an interview with the YouTube channel Cufboys that he got his stage name from an Instagram acquaintance named Tecca, and she called him “Lil Tecca” because his name was already Tecca on Instagram.
- His first popular song, “Tectri”, was produced in collaboration with his friend Lil Gummybear and was released in early 2017.
- A year later, Lil Tecca Net Worth career began to take off with his single “Ransom,” which peaked at number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and received more than 300 million views on Spotify and more than 100 million views on YouTube.
Also Read: Diljit Dosanjh Net Worth
Lil Tecca Net Worth Endorsements:
Lil Tecca has done sponsorship work for various brands and is promoting numerous brands on his social media accounts. He became a top choice for famous brands at a young age. He endorses Prada, UNDESIRABLES Clothing, Gucci, Palm Angels, V. lifestyle, Ksubi, A BATHING APE, Lyrical Lemonade, Maison Margiela, Louis Vuitton, Supreme, DOPE, BOZO, GUESS, and many more, and earned a good amount of money.
www abola pt overview, ratings,linkedin, fb, competitor, detail info
www abola pt finds the biggest news of Soccer and more online available 24hr every day. Meanwhile, at www abola…
kidkare com – most trusted CACFP, review, how to use? feature, And more
kidkare com is used for daycare management for the children and adult program (CACFT) KidKare by Minute Menu is the…