Eva Andressa Profile
Eva Andressa is a former bodybuilder who won numerous bodybuilding championships during her career. She became a celebrity when she started her modeling career. In addition to being on the cover of various fitness and fashion magazines, Eva has also appeared on television shows.
From being a skinny teenager in Brazil to become a global fitness sensation, Eva Andressa has sculpted one of the tallest female physiques in the industry.
She had grown up in the Brazilian city of Pine Nut, was skinny, and wanted to look like the models and other curvy celebrities she had seen on television as a teenager. Also, there is no information about her parents and siblings.
Eva loves to inspire people and wants others to stay fit too. Eva continues to pose as a fitness model and is considered an icon in the field. He has had massive success around the world. It’s no surprise that his official “Instagram” account has more than 4,000,000 subscribers, thanks to his striking photographs.
- Birthday: December 19, 1984
- Age: 37 Years, 37-Year-Old Females
- Sun Sign: Sagittarius
- Born In: Curitiba, Paraná
- Famous As: Model
Eva has a knack for overcoming obstacles, from a rocky start at 17 to an IFBB athlete at 29. With over a million followers on Instagram and even more fans, she is in numerous fitness magazines, inspiring fans worldwide to achieve her goals. She has become one of the most recognized fitness models in the world.
Eva Andressa Key to Success – Career
- Born and raised in Curitiba, Brazil, in the land of frontons, Eva Andressa felt dissatisfied with her physique during her teens. Embarrassed at looking so much younger, she began training to help thicken her figure due to a slim figure.
- At 17, she tried to get in shape, but she quickly gave up without a coach or fitness background after the first month. However, her desire to achieve the physique of her dreams never left him.
- Her future husband, Jardel Barros, formed a relationship, the new man in her life was an athlete, and he gave Eva the inspiration and training she needed to change her body.
- First competition – After only a year of training, he realized she had the right genetics to compete as an athlete. She was excited to see where fitness could take her.
- Eva had made great strides towards her ambition in just a few years. She worked hard to achieve the physique of her dreams and was motivated by her rapid development.
- At 21, she competed in her first NABBA Lobo Bravo Cup 2005 in her native country. Under the leadership of her husband, she left as a figure champion.
- At 22, she decided to take her career forward by competing in the 2006 NABBA Paraná National Championships in Brazil.
- She spent a year off the stage in 2007 but never stopped training in the gym during that time. She was still determined to achieve the physique of her dreams.
- At 24, Eva decided she had enough time to recover mentally and physically. She decided to start competing again and set new ambitions to win bigger shows. It led her to participate in Brazil’s IFBB Body Fitness 2008 competition.
- Continuing her record of perfect competition, she placed first on her biggest show to date.
- In 2009 Eva participated in another IFBB competition in the Body fitness category. Despite being one of the most complex categories to enter, not only did she finish first again, but she also won the overall standings.
Eva Andressa Key to Success – Achiever
- She finished 2009 by placing 3rd in the IFBB South American Championship Body fitness.
- She became a fitness model and icon. Although Eva did not win her last competition in 2009, she believed she had achieved her ambition. She had reached the physique of her dreams and had become the champion of various shows.
- “I am very grateful for the sport, but it is challenging to live as an athlete in our country. I didn’t start making money until I became a fitness model. “
- At the age of 25, Eva decided to continue on the fitness path by pursuing a career as a fitness model. She gained visibility after becoming the face of a sports nutrition company.
- Worked as a TV presenter – Soon after, the media noticed her, and in 2010 she was invited to appear on a celebrity TV show in Brazil: Programa do Jo. After the show, she became one of Brazil’s best-known athletes and an online sensation.
- Over the next six years, Eva appeared in numerous magazines worldwide and became world-famous. With over a million subscribers, she has become a fitness icon.
- Since 2014, she has worked hard to inspire others to achieve their dreams through motivational speeches and nutritional counseling and training.
- It quickly came to pass; she had her show called Dica Fitness in 2015. On her show, she interviews famous athletes and talks about her travels.
Learnings from Eva Andressa
Eva taught us that following a healthy lifestyle can lead to happiness. She started her journey as a slim teenager who never worked out, but she met her future husband and became a fitness icon after she started working out.
We can take away from Eva’s career that constantly striving to improve herself is the key to success in life. She started running when she won her first races, but she always looked to advance her career, which led her to become one of the best-known fitness models of her generation.